So for the last few weeks I've been working on a jewellery shop. Take a look -
The Robin's Bobbin Shop
The Robin's Bobbin on Facebook
It was my new years resolution to start doing something productive and this is the outcome! I have enjoyed making things so much and have made a few more things this weekend which I need to photograph and get on there.
The Robin's Bobbin not only makes fresh new jewellery but also brings vintage jewellery back to life. With a bit of swapping and refreshing, we create beautiful one off pieces that will have everyone asking where you bought it from.
The original idea was to use old buttons, earrings, brooches etc to make new rings but I have had so much fun finding jewellery making materials that it's sort of spread into new things too.
Take a look at the shop and treat yourself to something!
Hope you all like it xx






No comments:
Post a Comment