16 May 2011

What a week

So this week, as some of you may have seen, I was chosen as Look Magazine's first Look of the Week.  They basically want you to upload a picture of yourself in an outfit (in a lookbook style way) and then they choose some to put in a public album and the facebook fans of Look choose their favourite by pressing 'like'. 

It definitely made my Thursday a better day.  I buy Look every week and it's the only magazine that I like to buy every issue.  I like that it is more accessible fashion.  Don't get me wrong, I love some of the higher end magazines, but at the moment I'm not in a position to spend £1,000 on a handbag...one day though!

Anyway, here's a link the page on Look where I was featured.





Hope you're all having a lovely week! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment