So I am LOVING nail art at the moment and I'm always having a go at something on my nails. Think of them as a mini canvas!
I feel like my blog needs a bit more structure. Working 9-5 Monday to Friday doesn't give me much time to dress up and blog about it so after reading numerous blogs and seeing the odd bit of nail art, I figured why not give it a go myself! This is what's on my nails at the moment:
I borrowed the technique from Gem's Tuesday Tips a while ago. The trick is to use paper hole reinforcers which are surprisingly hard to find in shops. I was a little impatient as you have to wait for the nail varnish to dry completely and I was getting tired! Quite like how it turned out though and I will definitely be trying it again.
I've just received some nail art goodies in the post so expect something good over the next few days! I'm talking gems, glitter and a whole load of tack! Can't wait to have a pamper night on Friday!
Hope you're all well xxx
I feel like my blog needs a bit more structure. Working 9-5 Monday to Friday doesn't give me much time to dress up and blog about it so after reading numerous blogs and seeing the odd bit of nail art, I figured why not give it a go myself! This is what's on my nails at the moment:
Little cream half moons painted with No 7 'Miniskirt' and peach colour is painted with Model's Own 'Fuzzy Peach'
I borrowed the technique from Gem's Tuesday Tips a while ago. The trick is to use paper hole reinforcers which are surprisingly hard to find in shops. I was a little impatient as you have to wait for the nail varnish to dry completely and I was getting tired! Quite like how it turned out though and I will definitely be trying it again.
I've just received some nail art goodies in the post so expect something good over the next few days! I'm talking gems, glitter and a whole load of tack! Can't wait to have a pamper night on Friday!
Hope you're all well xxx
Really in to the orangey/peachy shades of polish these days - think i need to check out no.7's range next time i'm out. Thank you for posting this - it looks great x
ReplyDeleteI know, I have so many shades of coral! This one is model's own, the creamy colour half moons are number 7! xx
ReplyDelete