4 Sept 2012

Somerset by Alice Temperley for John Lewis

So this morning, we launched the new Alice Temperley Collection called Somerset in store. The collection had a lot of hype and seemed to be advertised EVERYWHERE!


The advertising was in typical John Lewis fashion and was sleek and simple..




Image from Vogue

We launched it with a tea party for some local bloggers. The collection looks really good and sits really well with the John Lewis style. Here are some of my favourites..



I love the floral blue blouse and would love to team it with an electric blue pencil skirt and heels. I love a pussy-bow blouse, such a classic style.

It's crazy that some of the pieces have completely sold out already! Collector's items I guess!

This maxi dress seems awfully similar to something a certain Duchess was seen in recently (I assume at a fraction of the price from John Lewis) and by the looks of it, the Kate Copiers have already cast their eyes on it and snapped it up! Sold out in every size!





Let me know any of your favourites, have you snapped any up yet? I'm considering the floral blouse!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment