3 Sept 2012

What a year!

Well what a difference a year makes.  I am no longer working at a solicitors and living in Mid Wales, I have bought an apartment in Cardiff and am working in John Lewis.  I'm working as a merchandiser  which I love and am really enjoying living in Cardiff. This last year has been so hectic and I feel like working in a fashion environment and living somewhere different (where there is a bit more going on) has given me the urge to start blogging again!


So here it is..my welcome back post.  I want to start adding this into my weekly routine so for the first few weeks/months, the format may be a bit all over the place as it will be trial and error as to how it works best.  Feedback would be great and also any advice as to what app is best to use on an iPad for blogging.

Updates soon.

Love x x


No comments:

Post a Comment